Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Novica

A few months ago I was approached to review product for a website called NOVICA. The website was new to me and I had a great time browsing through the entire site, I'm pretty sure I looked at every category. After much deliberation, I settled on jewelry. My choices were the rose quartz beaded bracelet and the gorgeous necklace you see below called Snow Blossom. It's white, shocking, I know......



















I took a little while to do my review because I wanted to wear the items and give an accurate review. After ordering, the package came quickly. The items came in such pretty boxes that, if you were ordering as a gift, would require no wrapping.




After wearing both pieces, I can tell you that I am absolutely thrilled. The quality is wonderful, they are beautiful and I have received a ton of compliments on the necklace. I can wear my Snow Blossom necklace with a dressy outfit or spruce up a basic jeans and t-shirt day.




There are many different sections to browse such as, Home Decor, Furniture, Handbags, Tableware and Corporate Gifts .


If you are looking for handmade items that are created with care, I would recommend this site to my blog readers.


From their mission statement:

"We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow. "




Happy Shopping!!







http://www.novica.com/





fair trade corporate gifts
Novica Live
green gifts
microfinance

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful pieces! Gotta run to do some shopping:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Cindy said...

I also ordered something from them. Dealing with them was a very good experience, but, I was able to get 49.00 worth of merchandise that actually cost 100.00, due to shipping and handling and then a month later I received a bill from Fedex for 19.99. It was for taxes and such that they added at the border! As a consumer I would not order from them. And that is a shame because it is a wonderful idea, giving these third world artisans an outlet.
What was your experience?
Cindy