Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first award, and I get to pass it along!

I was given this award from a great Blogger, Renee of Cottage Lifestyle. Please stop by and visit her!
http://cottagelifestyle.blogspot.com/

What this award is about...

Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.


What you have to do...Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.


Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I'm passing this award on to the following Bloggers who always have a kind word and are all around nice people! I can't seem to figure out how to make the blog names hypertext (is that what it is called?) but they are all in my sidebar. If anyone wants to help the computer challenged on how to do this, please don't be shy!


Wendy ~ Some of my favorite things

Helen ~ Living Boldly

Sarah ~ The MamaCanon Blog

Cherry ~ Cherry's Jubilee

Susan ~ Between Naps on the Porch

Debbie ~ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Cynthia ~ Cynthia's Cottage Design

Kristen ~ Kristen's Creations

Cheryl ~ Peaceful Blessings


Thank you Renee!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG!!! Thank you so much. I love reading your blog and I am so honored that you would think of me.

Thanks again!!!

Wendy

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Michelle, Thanks so much for the sweet award! You are a love for passing it along to me. I'm not the greatest at forwarding them along...have trouble deciding who to give them to since I want to give them to everyone. Thanks again! :-) Susan

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh Michelle...You are so sweet to think of me! I am honored! Thank you so much! Hugs...Debbie

Helen said...

Dear Michelle ...
I have never received an award and I am thrilled to put it mildly. I think I'm more challenged than most when it comes to linking, twittering, URLing, etc. I will do my best to deserve this. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to meet you!
I found you through Cherry.. I love your home and I'm adding your blog to my Blog Candy roll now!
xo,
Kim
deardaisycottage.typepad.com

imjacobsmom said...

Congrats on your first award! ~ Robyn

tam said...

Conrats on your first award~I am sure there will be many to follow! ~Smiles~Tam!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Congratulations on the award. I really enjoy visiting your blog. You always have such interesting things to share. I am new here in blogland. I did my first post yesterday. I would be honored for you to check it out. www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com. Congrats again and thanks. Marty

Sarah said...

Wow Michelle! Thank you so much! :)
I wub you!!

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Hi Michelle!

Thank you so so so much! I am so honored !! I aodre your blog too! It's been such a busy 2 weeks, I'm excited for some quiet time now and time to catch up! Your award was the perfect start to my week!

I just ADORE your home and your daughters room looks fabulous , so quaint and cozy ! I'll be back in a bit for a better look and comments!

Thanks again sweetie!!
Hugs, Cynthia