Monday, January 5, 2009

Three little plates all in a row...

In another post I mentioned the little plates I found for above my stove. Here they are all hung. I have been searching for small, cream colored, saucer sized plates for here. It seemed the perfect spot to lighten up the stained beadboard. We were shopping in Kohls and I found these plates in the dinner size and thought they were so sweet. I said to the girls, "Oh if only these came in a saucer size." They went around the other side of the display and there were these three plates sitting on an otherwise empty shelf. Just meant for me to find them! They were a steal at $2 each. I think it is neat that the girls helped find them. I'm determined to get them into bargain shopping and yard sales! ;)



4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a find! I really like the detailed edges.

How did you hide the seams on the beadboard on your dinning room ceiling? Can you see the seams?

Wendy

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

The three dishes look perfect there!

tam said...

Don't you just love it when things like that happen? They look like they belong there!
~Tam:D

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

gorgeous!! I love the cabinet color too! the plates are the finishing touch!!