Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn

Emidio and I made some popcorn to take around to our neighbors. We started off with butter and caramel popcorn, melted some milk chocolate and drizzled it on top. This looks really pretty with some white chocolate on there too.

He had some of his own chocolate on a spoon to eat. He really enjoyed it!
I wanted to make little tags for the popcorn bags. One thing I enjoy is making a crafting mess!


All packaged up pretty and ready to go!




4 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG! I started my diet yesterday, so of course food is on my mind. I come to your site and what is the first thing I see, Popcorn with caramel and chocolate. I will be thinking about it ALL day!

Looks so good.

Wendy

Wendy said...

Forgot to say, love the picture of the house in your heading. Looks so homey, I could see myself sitting on the front porch with a cold drink, watching the kids play out in the yard and talking to the neighbors as they passed by.

Rhondi said...

Hi Michele
What a delightful gift to give to your neighbors. I might just copy that idea for next year. Thanks for leaving me a comment.

tam said...

Yum that popcorn looks so good! I just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome you to my blog! I would also like to invite you to follow my other blog if you would like at http://yakiddyyakyak.blogspot.com There's a link on apple creek cottage to it. I like your blog-very cute and I have added you to my fav's on both my blogs! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year Blogging Buddy!~Smiles~Tam!